Google adwords Pay Per Click (PPC)
While Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is extremely important in making your website successful, there is another way to get your website listed on search engines, pay per click (PPC). Unlike SEO, PPC is more straight forward, bid on the keywords, then get the traffic and hopefully the conversions.
So what is the right way to use Google Adwords PPC to promote your website? Let’s start from scratch.
Google adwords ppc
Keyword matching type
Ad copy writing
Remember to keep in mind the key issues that make a great website
1. Credible, valuable information - information should be useful to the visitors. Outdated, poorly edited, or incomplete material means readers quickly move on.
2. Accessibility and Usability - useful information is no use if readers can't locate it. Disorganized pages, too many links, articles that go nowhere turn the reader off.
3. Design. Simplicity is key in a good website. Lots of graphics can frustrate a reader. Inappropriate Music, animation, and color can also be a sign of an amateur website.
4. Domain name. A good website is usually one that people can remember off the top of their head. A complicated domain name or one that is clearly hosted on a free server does not convey the image of professionalism.
5. Purpose - a good website meets it's purpose. An owner must know what the website's objective is. Many websites are confused as they are too broad and lack specific focus.